Advanced Lean Mass Gainer
MASS DEPOT is a powerful formula that helps build muscle mass and strength in weightlifting individuals.
Mass depot is power packed with a whopping 173 grams Protein and 1300 Calories.
MASS DEPOT is 51% PROTEIN from Whey Depot by weight. MASS DEPOT is rich in anabolic amino acids making it the best lean mass gainer.
MASS DEPOT should be combined with intense weight lifting workout and solid nutrition program for brutal mass gain.
- 173 gram Protein per serving
- 1300 power packed calories
- 42 grams of BCAA’s per serving
- 31 grams of Glutamine (Naturally Occurring)
- Good source of protein and carbohydrate for overall mass
- Mass Depot contains complete and high quality protein.1
- Mass Depot promotes muscle anabolism2 when consumed before3 and after exercise.4,5
- Mass Depot helps boost Insulin and Growth Hormone.4
Mix 1 scoop with 300ml of cold water. Consume FOUR times per day or as per your daily calorie and protein requirement.
Contains Milk and Nuts.
Not recommended for individuals with allergies to dairy and nut products. Should not be used by pregnant or nursing mother or individual under 18 years of age. Always consult your physician before starting any supplement program.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
1. Haraguchi FK, Pedrosa ML, Paula HD, Santos RC, Silva ME: Evaluation of biological and biochemical quality of whey protein. J MED FOOD 2010; 13:1505-1509.
2. Tipton KD, Wolfe RR.:Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2001 Mar;11(1):109-32.
3. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Bush JA, Putukian M, Sebastianelli WJ: Hormonal responses to consecutive days of heavy-resistance exercise with or without nutritional supplementation. J Appl Physiol. 1998, 85 (4): 1544-1555.
4. Chandler RM, Byrne HK, Patterson JG, Ivy JL: Dietary supplements affect the anabolic hormones after weight-training exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1994, 76 (2): 839-845.
5. Richard BK, Conrad PE, Jennifer L, Christopher R, Michael G, Patricia C, Anthony LA: Effects of ingesting protein with various forms of carbohydrate following resistance-exercise on substrate availability and markers of anabolism, catabolism, and immunity. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition2007 4:18
15 lbs (6.82 kg)
|Cookies & Cream
|Graham Cracker Malt
Availability: For EXPORT only. Not available in USA.