Advanced Anabolic Whey Formula.
WHEY DEPOT is formulated to do only one thing and that is to trigger muscle growth from A. M. to P.M. WHEY DEPOT utilizes Whey Isolate 90 as the primary ingredient.
Whey Protein in WHEY DEPOT has BIOLOGICAL VALUE(BV) of 104. WHEY DEPOT is rich in amino acids. Amino Acids are the building blocks of muscle growth and tissue repair.
WHEY DEPOT when combined with sensible diet and exercise program promotes lean muscle growth, repair tissues and speeds recovery.
- 28 grams Protein per 35 grams serving
- 80% Protein by weight
- 7.168 grams of BCAA’s per serving
- 5.202 grams of Glutamine (Naturally occurring)
- 31780 mg of Total Amino Acids Per serving
- Whey protein Ration of 50% Isolate, 35% Concentrate, 15% Hydroylsates
Whey in Whey Depot is a complete and high quality protein.1
Whey is effective when taken before2 and after workout.3
Whey promotes fat burning when consumed 20 minutes before training.4
Users of Whey gained 21% more lean body mass.5
Mix 1 scoop (35 g) with 200 ml of cold water. Consume THREE servings a day
or as per your daily protein requirement.
Contains Milk and Nuts.
Not recommended for individuals with allergies to dairy and nut products. Should not be used by pregnant or nursing mother or individual under 18 years of age. Always consult your physician before starting any supplement program.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
1. Haraguchi FK, Pedrosa ML, Paula HD, Santos RC, Silva ME: Evaluation of biological and biochemical quality of whey protein. J MED FOOD 2010; 13:1505-1509.
2. Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Cree MG, Aarsland AA, Sanford AP, Wolfe RR:Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan; 292(1): E71-6.
3. Witard OC, Jackman SR, Breen L, Smith K, Selby A, Tipton KD: Myofibrillar muscle protein synthesis rates subsequent to a meal in response to increasing doses of whey protein at rest and after resistance exercise. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Jan;99(1):86-95.
4. Hackney KJ, Bruenger AJ, Lemmer JT: Timing protein intake increases energy expenditure 24 h after resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010 May;42(5):998-1003.
5. Hulmi JJ, Kovanen V, Selänne H, Kraemer WJ, Häkkinen K, Mero AA: Acute and long-term effects of resistance exercise with or without protein ingestion on muscle hypertrophy and gene expression. Amino Acids. 2009 Jul;37(2):297-308.
10 lbs (4.55 kg)
|Cookies & Cream
|Graham Cracker Malt
Availability: For EXPORT only. Not available in USA.