All Day Long Anabolic Formula
SECRET WEAPON® is formulated using proven ingredients to help support Nitric Oxide and Testosterone levels via natural pathways. Secret Weapon contains all natural ingredients that are safe to be used as a Dietary Supplement. SECRET WEAPON® is the only product that contains precise dose and potent blend of Nitric Oxide and Testosterone support formula. All ingredients used contains potent standardized herbal extracts and amino acids to give a synergistic effect.
SECRET WEAPON® is designed for:
- Power-lifters and Bodybuilders - during Off-Season and pre-Contest.
- Mixed Martial Arts fighters.
- Anabolic Steroid users - maintain gains from a steroid cycle and during bridging.
- Athletes of ANY sport that seek muscle conditioning.
- 8600mg of Potent Amino Acids and Standardized Herbal Extracts to Support Nitric Oxide levels!
- 3050mg of Potent Standardized Herbal Extracts to Support Testosterone levels!
- High Quality Proven Ingredients.
- Comes in easy to swallow tablets.
- Banned subtance free and ingredients are not listed in WADA banned list.
What does SECRET WEAPON® do?
- Supports Healthy Nitric Oxide levels
- Improves Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) activity
- Inhibits Enzyme Phosphodiesterase-5 that breaks down Nitric Oxide
- Inhibits Aromatase Enzyme
- Supports Healthy Testosterone levels
- Lower SHBG (Sex Hormone binding Globulin) levels
- Improves overall Vascularity
- Improves overall Muscle Definition & Density
As a dietary supplement, take 5 to 10 tablets per day with 12 oz of WATER, preferably ONE hour before weight lifting and another serving after workout.
Bodybuilding/Power-lifting Pre-Contest OR OFF-Season: As a dietary supplement, take 10 tablets THREE times daily with 12 oz WATER, preferably during or before breakfast, ONE hour before weight lifting, and ONE hour before bedtime. Do not use other Nitric Oxide and Testosterone boosting supplement when using SECRET WEAPON®.
Use this product in a cycle of 8 weeks ON and 2 weeks OFF. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks.
SECRET WEAPON® is so potent that we recommend this product to be used by experienced weight lifters only.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Individual results may vary. The result depends on very high intensity weight training and sensible diet. Some users may not respond as the product claims to be.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease.
- Campbell B, Roberts M, Kerksick C, Wilborn C, Marcello B, Taylor L, Nassar E, Leutholtz B, Bowden R, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Kreider R.Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate in trained adult men.Nutrition. 2006 Sep;22(9):872-81.
- Little JP, Forbes SC, Candow DG, Cornish SM, Chilibeck PD.Creatine, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, amino acids, and medium-chain triglycerides and endurance and performance.Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2008 Oct;18(5):493-508.
- Chen S, Kim W, Henning SM, Carpenter CL, Li Z.Arginine and antioxidant supplement on performance in elderly male cyclists: a randomized controlled trial.J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 Mar 23;7:13.
- Sureda A, Córdova A, Ferrer MD, Pérez G, Tur JA, Pons A.L-Citrulline-malate influence over branched chain amino acid utilization during exercise.Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 May 25.
- Bode-Böger SM, Muke J, Surdacki A, Brabant G, Böger RH, Frölich JC.Oral L-arginine improves endothelial function in healthy individuals older than 70 years.Vasc Med. 2003 May;8(2):77-81.
- Piatti PM, Monti LD, Valsecchi G, Magni F, Setola E, Marchesi F, Galli-Kienle M, Pozza G, Alberti KG.Long-term oral L-arginine administration improves peripheral and hepatic insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic patients.Diabetes Care. 2001 May;24(5):875-80.
- Curis E, Nicolis I, Moinard C, Osowska S, Zerrouk N, Bénazeth S, Cynober L.Almost all about citrulline in mammals.Amino Acids. 2005 Nov;29(3):177-205. Epub 2005 Aug 8.
- Bode-Böger SM, Böger RH, Galland A, Tsikas D, Frölich JC.L-arginine-induced vasodilation in healthy humans: pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic relationship.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1998 Nov;46(5):489-97.
- Waugh WH, Daeschner CW 3rd, Files BA, McConnell ME, Strandjord SE.Oral citrulline as arginine precursor may be beneficial in sickle cell disease: early phase two results.J Natl Med Assoc. 2001 Oct;93(10):363-71.
- Böger RH, Bode-Böger SM.The clinical pharmacology of L-arginine.Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 2001;41:79-99.
- Mathers MJ, Brandt AS, Rundstedt F, Roth S, Sommer F, Klotz T.Metabolism of nitric oxide (NO) and arginine: significance for male health. Urologische Gemeinschaftspraxis Remscheid, Kooperationspraxis der Klinik für Urologie und Kinderurologie, Klinikum Wuppertal, Universität Witten/Herdecke, Remscheid.
- Shindel AW, Xin ZC, Lin G, Fandel TM, Huang YC, Banie L, Breyer BN, Garcia MM, Lin CS, Lue TF.Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo. University of California Knuppe Molecular Urology Laboratory-Department of Urology, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Zhao J, Dasmahapatra AK, Khan SI, Khan IA. Anti-aromatase activity of the constituents from damiana (Turnera diffusa). J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Dec 8;120(3):387-93. Epub 2008 Sep 26.
- Ang HH, Lee KL, Kiyoshi M. Sexual arousal in sexually sluggish old male rats after oral administration of Eurycoma longifolia Jack. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2004;15(3-4):303-9.
- Ang HH, Lee KL, Kiyoshi M. Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances sexual motivation in middle-aged male mice. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2003;14(3):301-8.
- Bedir E, Abou-Gazar H, Ngwendson JN, Khan IA. Eurycomaoside: a new quassinoid-type glycoside from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2003 Nov;51(11):1301-3.
- Ang HH, Ngai TH, Tan TH. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on sexual qualities in middle aged male rats. Phytomedicine. 2003;10(6-7):590-3.
- Hamzah S, Yusof A (Oct 2003). "The Ergogenic Effects of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack: A Pilot Study.". Br. J. Sports Med. 37: 464-70.
Size: 300 tablets.